Here you will find our informative brochures.
Want to learn more about what Keller has been doing?
Visit the page, where you can also find Keller's current and historic Customer Magazines.
- A quick summary and comparison of Keller's products >>
- Keller's most customizable collector for the highly effective, energy efficient filtration of fine, free-flowing dust >>
- All-in-one collector for the filtration of combustible dusts from thermal processes like laser cutting. >>
- Collector for the separation of fine dust particles in large volumes. >>
- Collector for the separation of fine dust particles. Allows for filter access from the clean air side. >>
- For the safe filtration of explosive dusts from dry processes or MQL processes. TR-1 allows for dust extraction directly at the machine. >>
- Industrial vacuum for filtration using capturing elements that clean the manufacturing workspaces, e.g., cleaning machinery, workrooms and work areas to achieve optimal production results. >>
- Used for capturing and discharging coarse and combustible particles, thereby protecting the dust collectors and extending their service life >>
- Collector for the filtration of process air with oil particulates. >>
- Collector for the filtration of process air with coolant aerosols. >>
- Coolant aerosols reliably filtered in a collector sized for individual machining centers. >>
- Coolant or oil aerosols filtered at the machine, collector suitable for machine mounting. >>
- Electrostatic separator for efficient separation of adhesive, highly viscous aerosols from process exhaust. >>
- This compact wet separator is the ideal solution for the separation and cleaning of process exhaust air generated during brushing, blasting, grinding processes. >>
- Customizable wet scrubber for combustible, explosive, humid and adhesive dusts as well as processes with complex filtration requirements. >>
- High-performance filter elements for separating a variety of process emissions >>
- New filtration technology for MQL, fully effective for various processes >>
- Explosion decoupling inside connected ductwork to protect separators >>
- Flame Barrier >>
- ProVent Plus ensures that single separators with flameless pressure relief can be installed without a designated protective zone >>
Energy Efficiency Components
- Take advantage of heat energy from process exhaust air and save on heating costs >>
- Automatic airflow regulator >>
- Movable extraction arms bring the suction power directly to the source of dust and fumes. >>
- Movable extraction arms bring the suction power directly to the source of dust and fumes. These extraction arms are used specifically in applications which process sensitive materials. >>
- Exhaust hoods and nozzle plates are available in many designs for efficient source capturing of fumes over a workstation such as robotic welding or extruding>>
- Some manual and mechanical processes require downdraft capturing to pull dust and fumes away from operators. Work booths and work stations provide a flexible capturing workspace for processes such as grinding, shot blasting, and welding >>
- Predictive Monitoring Service for any air filtration system.
With the combination of on-site hardware and an easy web-based platform, PREMOS tells Keller when your air filtration system is not meeting its healthy parameters. >>
Applications, Services, and Additional Information